• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH9 - window caption not correct in generated html-output

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2011 Feb 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed RH9 and opened an existing project coming from RHX5 in the new RH9.

When generating HTML Help, the window caption of the output displays "HTML Help" instead of the name I gave to the default window (in my case: "Rimses 5.6 Help").

In RHX this was related to the default language in the Robohelp-project (Dutch in my case) versus the Regional settings of the PC.We had a workaround by adding in the HHP-file / Section "Options" the text   "Language=0x409 English (United States)".

Now, in RH9, this workaround is not working anymore.

I tried several things:

- removing he workaround in the HHP-file

- changing the regional settings of my PC

- checking the project settings, html settings, default window  etc.

Anyone an idea how to solve this in RH9?

thanks,

Natacha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

The language can be set from "HTML Help" SSL options dialog by picking the language setting as "English(US)" from the drop down list. However, this option is to be set each time the output is generated.

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natacha and welcome to the RH forums. Have you tried creating a new window? I wonder whether the old settings are causing RH9 to throw a wobbly and by starting afresh it may give it a shove where it is required.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Colum,

good suggestion, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Thanks anyway,

Natacha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The language can be set from "HTML Help" SSL options dialog by picking the language setting as "English(US)" from the drop down list. However, this option is to be set each time the output is generated.

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES, it worked! Thanks Mayank.

Selecting Dutch as a default Language did not work, but selecting English (US) did.

And however the setting is not saved after generating, my window caption stays OK,a lso for the next outputs. So somehow the setting seems to be saved for the project.

regards,

Natacha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp