• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash builder burrito trail version is expired

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2011 Feb 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i use the flash builder burrito trail version.

Know the trail version is expired, so what can i do to continue my learnings with burrito ?

Thanks for any infromations

roland

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the adobe sales people ?

Is there no answer available ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is primarily a User-to-User forum, so I don't think anyone from Adobe Sales reads it, or at least not regularly.

I think the answer to your question though is that you would need to buy a license for FB4, that would then allow you to continue using the beta Preview for Burrito. Once you have a SN for FB4, you can also use that same SN to extend the trial license for FB Burrito.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2011 Feb 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok and thanks for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2011 Feb 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samlilnux,

Did you find an answer?   Mine recently expired too, and I bought ColdFusion Builder for development work I'm starting now in ColdFusion.  However, I tried the serial number in Flash Builder, which is supposed to be included/thrown in as part of the CFB purchase price.  But it did/does not work in the Burrito FB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know about the this problem with the Burrito trial and the FB/CFB serial numbers.

If you send me your amt logs, I'll follow up with the CF Builder team to figure out what's the matter. More info here on where to find the logs:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/834/cpsid_83481.html

In addition to the amt3.log, you might find others in that same location, so if you could send them all, that would help track this down faster.

You could send them as an attachment to cagruss [at adobe dot com].

Thanks,

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same expiration occur today but copy/pasted my FB4 Premium Serial number in and all is working normally again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines