• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can RoboHelp create a PURELY flash help?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2006 Jul 04, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are evaluating whether RoboHelp can help us build a help system into our flash application.

Our application is purely flash in nature and very dynamic in the way that it builds objects etc. (using OpenLaszlo)

We've downloaded the trial of RoboHelp and while it seems to make quite nice help systems, what it really builds is a frameset with flash navigation controls, but still html help pages.

Is there a way for the system to actually create a purely flash based output? We'd like to embed the help system into our web app.

Thanks in advance,

Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2006 Jul 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Simon

Unfortunately, what you see is what you get. I'm confident that a purely Flash based help is possible, but certainly not directly as a RoboHelp output. There would likely be a ton of manipulation after using RoboHelp to organize the project.

Let me guess. You saw RoboHelp created FlashHelp output, then maybe thought that this was the end result, eh? Don't worry if that's what you thought. I'm sure it's a common misconception. Especially if you are new to the product.

Sincerely... Rick :smile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp