• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version for Mac OS X 10.4.11 (PowerPC) on an iBook G4?

Feb 16, 2011 Feb 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find/figure out which version to download of Flash Player.  I'm using an iBook G4, OS X 10.4.11, Power PC (not Intel).  I can't figure out what I should download, I can't find anything listing these specifications.  We just reinstalled the OS, and they sent us 10.4.11, but we were asking for 10.3.4, which previously worked just fine, so perhaps a Flash for 10.3.4 would work better?   Obviously, I tried the newest version and it didn't work.

Thanks for any help.

Shira

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah this sucks i have a power mac G-5 i cant download this stuff either I'm running 10.4.11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2012 May 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, this does suck! I get things I want to play but who knew somebody would think that leaving G5 consumers with power PC's out on a limb would be accrptable. I been a Mac consumer since the beginning. (IIci)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm not sure if that edition is still supported, check here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/systemreqs/       

Following is the Archived Versions:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/142/tn_14266.html       

If you find a version that works, keep in mind you must Uninstall any version that is already Installed first.

This is a Mac Troubleshooting Guide that may be helpful. I know it's for whatever current version of Flash Player is out, but I would think the basics may be the same. You probably can tell by looking it over.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/865/cpsid_86551.html 

Hope that helps,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2011 Feb 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had your same problem today because of a piece of sheet music I was trying to print told me I needed to upgrade my Flash player.  I have the same exact operating system and computer.  I tried downloading every one until one worked.  The archived Flash 10.1 (not the debugger version) was the one that worked for me and for some reason I had to reinstall my Shockwave Player 11.5.9.620.  Now, all my plug-ins are working fine and I was able to download and print that sheet music!!! Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines