Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LCDS 2.6.1 Data Management Gateway Error

Oct 14, 2010 Oct 14, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error when trying to update a flex 4 application connected to a embedded LCDS instance of CF 8.01:

[LCDS]10/14/2010 10:46:40.031 [DEBUG] [Service.Data.Transaction] Started non-jta data service transaction

[LCDS]10/14/2010 10:46:40.031 [DEBUG] [DataService.coldfusion] [CFDataServicesAdapter] destination: Facility invoking Fill method...

10/14 10:46:42 Error [RMI TCP Connection(11)-x.x.x.x] -

[LCDS]10/14/2010 10:46:42.640 [DEBUG] [Service.Data.Transaction] Committed transaction

[LCDS]10/14/2010 10:46:42.640 [DEBUG] [Service.Data.Transaction] Rolling back transaction

[LCDS]10/14/2010 10:46:42.640 [WARN] [DataService.coldfusion] Error rolling back Data Service Transaction: java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error - current transaction changed out from underneath the DataServiceTransaction!

java.lang.RuntimeException: Internal error - current transaction changed out from underneath the DataServiceTransaction!

at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.clearCurrentTransaction(DataServiceTransaction.java:2497)

at flex.data.DataServiceTransaction.rollback(DataServiceTransaction.java:395)

at coldfusion.flex.CFDataServicesAdapter.performDataServiceTransaction(CFDataServicesAdapter.java:757)

at coldfusion.eventgateway.flex.rmi.CFToDataManagementProxyServer.performDataServiceTransaction(CFToDataManagementProxyServer.java:45)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

The setup I have works in all environments that I have (beta, testing, local) except for our demo VMS.  I can certainly supply more information if needed.   Does anyone have any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Event gateways

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

For the records, I had the same error today (LCDS 3.1), and I found out that I was using the commit() method twice

Good day!

Message was edited by: Nourso

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation