• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repair View Selected Item after runtime error

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced a runtime error recently when attempting to view a RH topic using View Selected Item. After the error, the preview window will not display. I found this forum post - http://forums.adobe.com/message/3385197 - and tried the suggested solution, but to no avail. I have restarted my laptop, closed and reopened the project, and renamed by cpd file. What else can I try? I need the window.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That post has two solutions. Did you try both?

If no one else chips in, then it maybe a reinstall.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, I normally work with an extended desktop, but was working from home exclusively on my laptop when this issue occured. When I got in to work and moved to dual screens, lo and behold there's my preview window.

Thank you, Peter, for following up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp