Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not resolve <s:MobileIconItemRenderer> to a component

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2011 Feb 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I downloaded the Flash Burrito Pre-release version and am working through the Tutorial to build a mobile app in an hour found http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/testdrivemobile/articles/mtd_1_1.html#tutorial.

I'm trying to implement the list item renderer using the <s:MobileIconItemRenderer> tag but I get the following error:

Could not resolve <s:MobileIconItemRenderer> to a component

Does anyone know why this is the case? s:MobileIconItemRenderer does not even come up in the quick select list when typing the component.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2011 Feb 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone actually got the <s:MobileIconItemRenderer> component working yet? If so I would love to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2011 Feb 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The name for MobileIconItemRenderer component has been changed to more generic component 'IconItemRenderer'. Similarly MobileItemRenderer has been changed to 'LabelItemRenderer' in latest pre-release build. The tutorial you are referring needs to be updated.

Please replace the names with the new ones as above.

If the issue persists mentioned the build# you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines