• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to increase the dpi of gif files when saving out to xml either in Frame 8 or 10?

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2011 Feb 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to know if I can cahnge the dpi of gif gile created when I save my frame files out as xml. I am using Frame 8 and it only saves out the gifs at 72dpi. I need a higer resolution. Does Frame 10 offer this capability?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 18, 2011 Mar 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello bkp-FEC,

You can increase dpi in Framemaker 10

On the right panel of the window under Object Properties, Click on Set dpi

Here are the screenshots

PIC 1.JPG

PIC2.JPG

Hope It Helps!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2011 Mar 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Vishal,

Thank you for the information, but I don't think it applies to my question. The screenshots look like the dpi you set when importing graphics - my question was when creating xml from Frame, can you set the dpi for the output gif files that are created. The default dpi for gifs generated when creating xml is 72 dpi, which can't be changed in Frame 8. Can the dpi in the output gifs be changed when creating xml in Frame 10?

Bryan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines