Expand my Community achievements bar.

Select and update leave request data - oracle !!

Former Community Member

Dears,

We have a very important presentation here to one of our stakeholders and he is interested to see how to submit and update leave requests using Adobe LiveCycle Workspace.

I have a simple PDF form where the user can choose to submit new leave or update an existing one, if the user choses to update an existing leave he will enter the leave start date and press on a button to retrieve this leave information form the database ( select * from leaves where leave_date=’the entered date’ and requestor=’requestor name’) as requestor name and entered date are variables in the PDF, And then he can update the start date or leave duration and submit his request after updating this record in the database.

Will you please help me how to do that knowing my PDF contains a digital signature and the data saved in a document variable?

The connection with oracle created by updating the adobe-ds.xml file in “C:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle ES2\jboss\server\lc_turnkey\deploy” and deploying the ojdbc14.jar in “C:\Adobe\Adobe LiveCycle ES2\jboss\server\lc_turnkey\lib”.

Database is oracle10.2.0.1.0

Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES2

Version: 9.5.0.0.20100908.1.247189

Many thanks in advanced,

Mohammed Al-Mosleh

1 Reply

Former Community Member

I solved updating single row issue and retrieving single row from data base issue too ...

I need an example, that shows us how to retrieve multiple records from a database, we did this, and DISPLAY, we couldn't, the results in a table within a pdf.

the data stored in XML after using Query Multi Rows in XML Activity in Workbench...

Can any one Help me how to Disply this XML in a table ??