Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

changing the position of custom tabs in robohelp skin

Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

forum page.png I want to insert a custom tab to the right most side of the skin of my  robohelp 7 webhelp application. i want to know how to change the position to the right most position. how do i include scripts to my Robohelp 7 projects

forum 1.pngi want the screen to look like this.

I also want to know how to include an option that when a user clicks on a image the image expands to give a clear picture in robohelp 7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

It's always best to put different questions in different threads. Sometimes people have the answer to one question and not the other.

There is an article on my site about creating help for left to right languages. You may be able to extract something from that to deal with the tabs.

To get larger images when a smaller one is clicked, there are various options.

• You could use a javascript method, there are many that you can find by Googling.
  • You could put it in another HTML page that just has the image. You could then create an ordinary link or a popup link.
  • You could create a link from the small image to the large image. (Select the image and then click the link icon. Choose the Link to File option.

Each will work in a different way so you have to decide which you prefer for your users.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I went through your website but have not got an answer for my query,.

I want to know if there is a javascript which i could use in my webhelp project which would help me position my custom tab whereever i want .

I also want to know where to put my javascript in my robohelp application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The topic is on the RoboHelp menu

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/right2left/right2left.htm

It describes what to do. That method is part of a different process and if it does not suit, I cannot offer any other suggestion.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp