• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to make .mov from presentation created with presenter 7?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2011 Jan 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

After creating a presentation using presenter 7, I'd like to convert the presentation into a file type that is compatible with popular video sites (i.e. youtube). I have researched some programs that will convert swf files to mov, flv, and other file types, but I'm not sure these will work for me because Presenter 7 creates a lot of files that all feed the same presentation.

So how can I convert my entire presentation (animations, audio, video, etc) into a single file that will easily upload to youtube?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The .swf file that Presenter makes, as you may have already guessed, is not a movie file. There is no simple provision for exporting a Presenter presentation as a movie file. I would recommend using a screen-capture software to record the output in real-time. As silly as that may sound, it'd be the easiest to accomplish...

JP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources