• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone ever hear of this? (Primus)

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2006 Jul 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company advised they would be transitioning the knowledgebase to a new platform called "Nova". I have asked friends in the tech writing field and no one has heard of such a creature. I did find a "Solutions Management" tool that looks to be geared toward financial, but that is it.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2006 Jul 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi skoldpadda

Perhaps you should investigate internally created tools? I was once asked back to a former employer. Among the listed "requirements" for the job was an application called "SiteBuilder". The hiring Manager thought this was an application anyone in the webmastering world would know. But it was simply something the company had developed internally.

Those are my thoughts on the issue... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2006 Jul 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
To follow up on this if anyone is interested...

I was told that "Nova" was formerly known as "Primus". After some research, it looks as though Primus was/is a knowledgebase application geared towards call center environments.

Anyone have any experience with Primus at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp