• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFB munches Burrito

Engaged ,
Nov 21, 2010 Nov 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CFB Plugin for Mac breaks when installed within Flash Builder Burrito.  The first time you run Burrito w/CFB perspective, it works fine.  On subsequent openings, the CF code editing no longer works and the code just displays as plain text.  Also, the Flash Builder Burrito main menu Search button changes to %LabelSearch.  Only way to use CFbuilder with Burrito is to uninstall and reinstall the CFB plugin.  After reinstall, CF code editing works and the main menu returns to just Search.  It is repeatable on every reopening of Flash Builder.  Frequent re-installs of CFB are required as a workaround.  This was not an issue with Flash Builder 4 w/CFB plugin.  Only with Burrito.

Don Kerr

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 22, 2010 Nov 22, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It Appears CF Builder is not compatible with Flash Builder Burrito, since it doesn't support Cocoa.

"Mac OS X we’ve updated Flash Builder to use the “Cocoa” version of Eclipse and are removing support for the older “Carbon” version."

When can we expect the plugin to work with Burrito?  Possibly a preview?

It is really preventing me from using the FB Previews since I need to do a lot of Flex/CF together all day.

I wish CFB and FB releases were kept in sync.  Unless I'm missing something?

Don Kerr

Manager, Space City AUG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2011 Jan 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CFB1 will not be supported with Burrito. The next version, Storm should work ok with Burrito as it will support Cocoa version of eclipse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2011 Feb 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me is this limitation only with Mac/Eclipse Cocoa?

Also, can you give me an approx date on the Storm release (if possible)?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2011 Feb 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is the only limitaion on Mac.On windows, you can have them together(i.e FB Burrito and CF Builder 1), even though it is not there in the support matrix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2011 Feb 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good news is that all is working well with Storm/FB on Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation