• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Third party books for RH7

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2008 Nov 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a third party book (Dummies, etc) for RoboHelp 7? I did a search and found almost nothing - and most seem to have been published prior to the software being published - some by years.

I need something to use as reference while I figure out what I'm doing on the software. I was comfortable with X5, etc. but the new version has a few too many new bells and whistles for me to get quickly. And, of course, I have a project that needs to be done quickly.

thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I won a copy of Essentials of Adobe RoboHelp 7 HTML - "Skills and Drills" Learning from Iconlogic (www.iconlogic.com) which covers much of the day to day functionality. I'd love to see an in depth reference on RoboSource Control and command-line functionality. Has anyone seen something like that?

.MW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a copy of that book off Barnes and Noble; I was looking more for a Study Guide, Using RoboHelp, RoboHelp for Dummies type of book.

It's not so much day to day functionality I need; I use the product infrequently. I need something I can go to as a reference guide on 'how the heck do I do that?' or 'where is that feature in this version?'

Thanks for the info - hope you find what you're looking for as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2008 Nov 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You may also want to check out Rick Stone's GooberGuides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp