• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Professional Project in Flash Builder no Flash code hints !?

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2011 Feb 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have code hints like MovieClip, Sprite, Number etc for example when typing var myMC:MovieClip. Actually I don't think I have all the flash package code hints.

In the project properties and build path libraries I do have "${FLASHPRO_APPCONFIG}/ActionScript 3.0/libs" this, but still no code hints. I haven't touched anything on the setup, I just created the flash pro project from the fla file.

How to fix this?

P.S. I do have code hints for the classes I've created and the tweensy library I use for tweens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone ? Please take a look into this cause with no code hints at all it is totally useless to use flash builder to code Flash Pro projects ! ;-/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2011 Feb 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Em, ok I solved it... Just created a blank flash project, compared with mine, and removed all extra swcs and swc folders (not added by me)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines