• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought this ebook for 30 dollars, And I ran it on school computer without activating, however when I downloaded the same ebook on my home pc and now I am getting this error

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

I need this fixed asap it is for my college music class

thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you initially downloaded the book onto the school computer without activating, you limited the viewing of that content to that computer (that's what all the warning dialogs are telling you when you do anonymous activation).

Your best bet at this point would be to ask the bookseller nicely if you can redownload the content (with a new "trasnacation id").

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was bought online through another company.

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 04:22:16 -0700

To: tannersummers@hotmail.com

Subject: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

When you initially downloaded the book onto the school computer without activating, you limited the viewing of that content to that computer (that's what all the warning dialogs are telling you when you do anonymous activation).

Your best bet at this point would be to ask the bookseller nicely if you can redownload the content (with a new "trasnacation id").

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

> It was bought online through another company.

Yes, and you need to contact that company to ask 'if you can redownload the content (with a new "trasnacation id").'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2011 Mar 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you

Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:32:48 -0700

To: tannersummers@hotmail.com

Subject: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

It was bought online through another company.

Yes, and you need to contact that company to ask 'if you can redownload the content (with a new "trasnacation id").'

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines