Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript Validator

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2011 Feb 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

I'm heavily invested in CF Builder and I am hunting down fixes and workarounds for every little thing that drives me nuts.  One thing I wanted to share is a problem with some JavaScript files.  The validation library that is used by default is "Mozilla JavaScript Validator".  I had severe slowdowns and freezes with this parser on some JS files.  The solution was to switch to using "JSLint JavaScript Validator".

You can do this like so:

Window > Preferences > HTML > Editors > JavaScript > Validation

Just uncheck the Mozilla validator and check the JSLint validator.  I hope this helps someone down the road.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2011 Mar 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing.  Just in case you didn't see this recent release:  http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/coldfusionbuilder2/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 05, 2011 Mar 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  I didn't test out the JavaScript files in question in CF Builder 2 yet, but I did download it the day it came out and played around with it for a while.  I plan on dedicating another day to it next week so I can go over all the new features more in-depth.

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation