• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebHelp Skin - Label Region

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2011 Mar 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the impact of changing Label Region settings in the final WebHelp output. I changed the settings but I did not observe any impact.labelregion.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 07, 2011 Mar 07, 2011

Welcome to the forums. My guess is that you are not looking in the right place as it can be a bit confusing at first. The Label region controls the look and feel of the Index, Search and Glossary headings. As the default is to have the TOC displayed which is unaffected by the Label Region settings, you don't see them. Ensure you have updated the view of your skin, then click on one of the aforementioned buttons and you should see your change.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forums. My guess is that you are not looking in the right place as it can be a bit confusing at first. The Label region controls the look and feel of the Index, Search and Glossary headings. As the default is to have the TOC displayed which is unaffected by the Label Region settings, you don't see them. Ensure you have updated the view of your skin, then click on one of the aforementioned buttons and you should see your change.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot for your welcome and all correct answer! It worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp