• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a digital account with my local library.  I have one borrowed file currently.  The laptop I was using crashed, but I was able to save the epub file as well as the manifest.xml and import.log.  I now have my laptop back and reinstalled the digital reader.  Originally I had not activated the machine, on the new installation I have.

When I try to pull in the epub file I get the message: Error getting license  License server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Any remedy for this?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2011 Mar 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem with me, looks as if there are many who have the problem,, I called Adobe once and

they deactivated me, then another told me to start a neww adobe account, I did, but still the same prob

lem.  I can't use ADE anymore because i can't get deactivated, no on at Adobe has

helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 08, 2011 Mar 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error occurs when your Adobe ID and the email address used to download the ebook does not match.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2011 Dec 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same  Adobe ID and the email address used to download the ebook, and still am getting the same error massage,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines