Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

undo/redo bug

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe-ites!

I recently changed all sorts of syntax and font properties to my installation of Flash Builder 4 in an effort to reduce long-term eye damage .

Somehow, I inadvertently induced a nasty bug of some sort. I haven't totally wrapped my head around it's behavior, but basically - I lose code undo/redo functionality at some point while working on a given component or class. If I close the window for the component/class and reopen it, I get undo/redo functionality back. However, at some point while typing code, the functionality goes away. Any programmer can imagine how counter-productive this can be . Any one have any ideas what could be causing the issue and how to remedy?

Many thanks,

JJ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2011 Feb 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also seen this. Not sure if it has something to do with updating java, but I lost the ability to undo typing.  ctrl z doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2011 Feb 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried changing preferences, undo/redo are working fine for me.

There is a bug https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-29897 which was closed because it was not reproducible consistently. Please add your comments/'steps to reproduce' to the bug. 

-radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 08, 2011 Mar 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the adding comments in the issue https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-29897. The problem is faced whenever preferences are changed and there is an active editor opened.

I have re-ropened the issue.

-Radhakrishna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 09, 2011 May 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you close your project, and then re-open it you'll get your functionality back ... though by then it may be too late.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines