• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MergedProjects dont appear in Adobe Air Browser Based TOC when published to a server

Participant ,
Mar 09, 2011 Mar 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MergedProjects dont appear in Adobe Air Browser Based Help when published to a server - its works fine on my local machine. The topics are there on the server as they appear in the Search, but the do not appear in the TOC.

I have looked at another similar thread to this on the forum but there doesn't seem to be any resolution as yet?

I am publishing to local machine and then uploading to the server.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last I've ever read was that AIRHelp doesn't handle merged projects (I don't use them myself, so I can't tell you if that's 100% true). Time to send in a wishlist request - https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browser based AIR can be merged, it's desktop AIR that cannot.

This problem was identified recently and I can provide some files that will make the TOC display. It will have to be later though. Please email me via my site with a link to this thread.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 16, 2011 Mar 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to confirm - these files have indeed fixed the merged TOC display problem.

Thanks Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp