Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project ideas

Mar 09, 2011 Mar 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, as the title suggest, I am looking for some project ideas.  At this moment in time, I want to use flash and AS3, but I can only think of websites or games.  The problem is that this is expected to be a high quality project, as part of university work, so it needs to be quite a large project.  Also, there should really be a good reason for creating the project.  What other things could AS3 be used for besides websites and games?

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The world is full of program-based tools, so try to think of something that might be of practical use to a student at your school, or maybe a professor, or maybe the average homeowner... or any other form of managerial functionality that might require some data management, catalogue elements, graphic presentation, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help with a drag and drop project.  Its never been done and interesting and different. Interested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 10, 2011 Mar 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I find it helps to be interested in the subject matter, think of something you like and go from there.

Flash is more than Banners, Sites and Animation, it's can be used for just about anything you can imagine.

Although it's best not to try and re-invent the wheel, somethings are just easier to do in other plaforms.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i agree with u..but i think im in the same boat..but i decided to work on something that i 'like to do' . i issue is that Adobe had so many cool stuff to tinker with that i just nab widgets and stuff to pratice on later.  will keep u all posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines