• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text disappears when .pdf link is clicked

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2006 Jul 05, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the Printed Word Document and .pdf document display properly, when I drag the .pdf link from the Baggage File folder into a topic, the .pdf file does not display. It does not display using the View (glasses) option nor when the file is generated. Although the pop-up box reveals it's name and location properly in the status bar, all the text in the topic or output screen disappears.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2006 Jul 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not too sure if this will be of any help, but I was having problems with pdf's not showing at all. The solution was in the file path to the pdf file, I removed spaces and inserted underscores in the folder and file names which seemed to fix it. I link to all my PDF's so not too sure how the baggage file linking works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2006 Jul 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, I will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp