• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WYSIWYG vs. Printing Topic

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2006 Jul 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with the formatting of my numbered list when I print the selected topic, in both the .xpj file and .chm file. When I view the topic or print from the WYSIWYG editor, the numbered list looks fine. However, when I print it, the numbers in the list are in a different font. I have checked the styles settings, style sheet, etc and everything looks in order. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2006 Jul 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new project with one topic including a numbered list exhibiting this problem and use the same style sheet.

Zip it up and email it to me. I'll take a look and explain what I find.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you printing multiple pages, or just a single page?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I printed one topic to check the layout, etc. It's very strange. If I print from the WYSIWIG editor, it looks fine. However, iwhen I view it from the .chm file and/or print it, it's off. Puzzling. Peter didn't seem to have the same provlem when he viewed the sample I sent him. He suggested I check my IE settings for font size and/or not to use a style for a numbered list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I printed one topic to check the layout, etc. It's very strange. If I print from the WYSIWIG editor, it looks fine. However, when I view it from the .chm file and/or print it, it's off. Puzzling. Peter didn't seem to have the same problem when he viewed the sample I sent him. He suggested I check my IE settings for font size and/or not to use a style for a numbered list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp