Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Javascript error for drop down and expanded text

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2006 Jul 12, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
Robo's X5 own drop down and expanded text hotspots worked fine within my chms until i've changed from Windows 2000 SP4 to Windows XP SP2. All previously defined hotspots work fine, but the newly created hotspots receive an IE Javascript error 'object expected' in row 1 and column 1 statig, that the URL mk:@MSITStore:D:\Vodafone\Ãœbergabe\Mobile%20Connect\Microsoft_HTML_Help\VMconnect.chm::/Procedures/settings/changiePIN.htm cannot be found.
In true code i can't find any difference in coding, but there must be something. Have i missed a related eHlpDhtm.js update or anything like that?Do you know a work around?
I appreciate any hints,
thanks and regards,
Petra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2006 Jul 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Now i can answer my question myself: after some checks i found out, that Robohelp for any reason uses absolute file names in the relative link to the javascript file for the newly edited topics. Search and replace solves the problem only temporarily for the current generation time. If i create new hotspots, Robohelp again inserts the absolute path.
Have you experienced a similar behaviour somehow and did you get over it??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp