Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID authorized too many times

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2011 Mar 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all..

My firm here actually uses iPads to read eBooks.. We have 18 iPads all together and we use BlueFire Reader app to read the books. The problem is I just found out that the Adobe ID is only authorized up to 6 iPads only.

I heard that an employee from Adobe can do a reset for the Adobe ID count. Is this true? If so, where and who should i ask about this? Or is there any other alternatives or suggestions to solve this problem?

Thank you all for the attention and kindness towards this matter. It's kinda urgent actually.

Regards,

Yusof Ishak

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2011 Mar 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yusof Ishak,

You heard correct that you can authorize maximum 6 devices with one ID and after that you will get error "E_Act_Too_Many_Activations".

Now Adobe can reset your Activation but for that you need to create a Web case on Adobe Portal as they do not support Digital Editions issues on Phone.

In order to create Web case you need to do following.

1) Go to : http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions

2) Click on "Submit a web case"

I hop this will help you..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines