8 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 4:02 AM by taravasya RSS

    403 Forbidden

    taravasya Community Member

      I live in Ukraine(east Europe), and in 10-15 last days i cant get to the adobe community.. I trying from two different places, two different providers, and from IE8, FF3, Opera..

      any adress what begin from forums.adobe.com return error:

      403 Forbidden....

      Please fix it. Thank you.

      (now I write from remote computer in Canada  with remote access).

        • 1. Re: 403 Forbidden
          Harbs. CommunityMVP

          Try trashing all Adobe cookies and try again...

           

          Harbs

          • 2. Re: 403 Forbidden
            Jochem van Dieten CommunityMVP

            taravasya wrote on 11/03/22 09:08:

            I live in Ukraine(east Europe), and in 10-15 last days i cant get to the adobe community..

             

            8 days ago an ISP in the Ukraine was blocked from which thousands of

            spam messages originated. It is unfortunate you are using an ISP which

            offers a save haven for spammers.

            • 3. Re: 403 Forbidden
              taravasya Community Member
              It is unfortunate you are using an ISP which offers a save haven for spammers

              I was trying from several ISP. I don`t think that all of them was spam-blocked.

               

              Anyway, now already I`m here, and forum finally work normal for me..

              Thank You.

              • 4. Re: 403 Forbidden
                taravasya Community Member

                Trashing all Adobe cookies realy help me....

                • 5. Re: 403 Forbidden
                  cppasm Community Member

                  I have same problem.

                  I live in Ukraine too, tried three different ISP providers and still get 403 Forbidden error when accessing adobe forums.

                  This lasts for a couple of month now.

                  Trashing cookies does not help.

                  At the moment, I am writing this post using foreign proxy server.

                  Is there any way to fix this issue?

                  • 6. Re: 403 Forbidden
                    mytaxsite.co.uk CommunityMVP

                    cppasm wrote:

                     

                    I have same problem.

                    I live in Ukraine too, tried three different ISP providers and still get 403 Forbidden error when accessing adobe forums.

                    This lasts for a couple of month now.

                    Trashing cookies does not help.

                    At the moment, I am writing this post using foreign proxy server.

                    Is there any way to fix this issue?

                     

                     

                    Is it likely that Ukraine is blocking Adobe Forums?  Some countries don't like its citizens to get any knowledge from outside its territory.  Ukraine could be one such country considering Russians still have indirect power over its leaders.  God knows what will happen next year when Euro 2012 takes place.  I hope the security will be tight enough for the players and spectators.

                    • 7. Re: 403 Forbidden
                      cppasm Community Member

                      JTANNA wrote:

                       

                       

                       

                      Is it likely that Ukraine is blocking Adobe Forums?  Some countries don't like its citizens to get any knowledge from outside its territory.

                      Yeah, yeah, yeah.

                      Maybe you don't know, but I'm living in a free country and can visit any website and read anything - nobody really cares.

                      It's not ukrainian ISPs are blocking Adobe forum, it's Adobe forum is blocking users from Ukraine.

                      And I really can not understand the reason for blocking whole countries to prevent spammers activity, instead of just blocking those spammers.

                       

                       

                      JTANNA wrote:

                       

                       

                       

                      God knows what will happen next year when Euro 2012 takes place.  I hope the security will be tight enough for the players and spectators.

                      Nothing bad will happen, believe me. Just one more Euro championship in Ukraine and Poland, nothing more.

                      • 8. Re: 403 Forbidden
                        taravasya Community Member
                        Some countries don't like its citizens to get any knowledge from outside its territory

                         

                        It's just stupid. It`s just you can`t imagine, that in Ukraine and Russia are living the same people as in "other countries"

                        Basically, just because of the propaganda, what makes from people - docile sheep.

                         

                        Sorry for my tone....