• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double Headers

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently upgraded from X5 to RH8.  Now when we view our manual online there are double Headers - any suggestions for a fix?  Thanks!

doubleheader.gif

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there and welcome to our community

I think I'd begin by scrutinizing the Master Page. My guess is that you have two different areas defined for the header info.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for responding to my issue.  We do have two Headers defined because the header for the Welcome page is different than the topic pages.  The header for the Welcome page only appears once, the header for the topic pages appears twice.  So, I can probably compare the html on those pages to see what's different.    Other issues have taken priority right now - I havent' been able to publish to our webserver - but that's another discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp