Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header or Footer Change Popup Bug

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2011 Mar 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp9 Bug

After editing a topic, when you go to save it, the Headers and Footers dialog sometimes pops up asking if you want to apply this change to all topics using this master page, even when you have not changed anything in the master page.

This happens to me more often than not.

I am using Windows7, 64 bit, and working on legacy projects upgraded (opened and saved) to RH9.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also seen this...back in RH8 too.  (Currently using RH9-HTML, Windows7, 64-bit, and working on legacy projects).  I just thought it was my inexperience doing something wrong.  I can't seem to find a pattern to what makes it happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not you and I wish I had an answer.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp