Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADM template for Reader X

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning all,

Does Adobe have an approved ADM template for Adobe Reader 10 that can be downloaded and used in a GPO?

As far as I can see, end users like you and me are creating their own and using it "at our own risk"!

Is Adobe not big enough of a company to provide an official ADM template?

We are suggested to use a template to control all these new security features but no official templates are provided!

Just saying!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2011 Mar 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK adobe never offers adm-tempates (or I'm to stupid to find them up to now )

Since today I always had used the adm-templates from www.gruppenrichtlinien.de, but these templates only in german. I'm waiting for an update, cause theis templates only for v6 - v9 of adobe reader.

... sorry for my bad english!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2011 Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://sourceforge.net/projects/customadmx/ - here is the .admx template for Adobe Reader X. This template was made according to AIM 4.2.8.11 from february 7, 2011.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines