Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player for windows ce 6.0

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to run Flash files (such as in youtube) on my Windows Ce 6.0 is there a version for that?

I tried to install "Flash Player 7 for Pocket PC". problem is that program installed (with the warning: "the program is not compatible with the current operating system…) but when entering youtube got an error: "unsupported .swf file format. Some animated content may not play"

Please Advise,

BR

Ran.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know what "Windows cd 6.0" is. Older versions of Flash Player may not work on websites, since most update when Adobe Flash Player does.

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no Flash support available for CE devices before v6 R3, which has very limited support only.

Flash support is available in its successor based on Embeeded 7: Look here.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines