• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setting up What's This Help Project with Delphi

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused on setting up a What's This help project. I already have the Context-Sensitive Help set up but having difficulty with the What's This set up.

In the RoboHelp help files, it says to select an .exe, .dll, or .ocx application but I'm not find any of these in our Delphi 2010 project and those I did find are all third-party apps.

Is there a way or workaround to create a What's This Help project for a Delphi 2010 project?

Thanks in advance, dar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2011 Mar 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the reason you are not getting a response is that What's This help is not so popular nowadays.

Maybe this article will help you. http://www.helpware.net/htmlhelp/how_to_whatsthis.htm

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp