• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to access the OutputFolder of a Flex project

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2011 Mar 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am writing an Eclipse plug-in that will package the files generated by a Flex project.   Once I access the project's IProjectSpecification I don't see how to get the location of the OutputFolder.  The only public APIs are isInOutputFolder() or isOutputFile(), which don't help me.   Why isn't there something like getOutputFolder() to get the path of the output folder?   (For instance java projects have getOutputLocation())

Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

--Laurent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2011 Mar 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer from somewhere else, the trick is to use ActionScriptCore.getProject() instead of trying to use the flexBuilder project.

import com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.actionscript.ActionScriptCore;

IProject project = ...

IPath outputPath = ActionScriptCore.getProject(project).getProjectSettings().getOutputFolder();

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines