Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Evaluvating LiveCycle PDF Generator ES

Level 2

Hi,

For POC i need to evaluvate LiveCycle PDF Generator ES. When i went to Adobe product site to download trail version, i'm redirected to download LiveCycle ES.

Is it the correct way. To install and evaluvate LiveCycle PDF Generator, do i have to download full Livecycle suite of approx 3GB?

Is this same when i purcahse the product? because I need only LiveCycle PDF Generator, will i have to pay for LiveCycle ES if i have to use PDF generator?

Thank you,

Anu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Yes, you need to download the whole Livecycle ES2 package. When you install the product, you can select to deploy only PDF Generator. When you buy the product you can install from the same downloaded "trial" package. You can choose to buy only PDF Generator, or you can buy PDF G + additional modules in the package as you like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 8

Yes, Generator is a module that runs in the LiveCycle framework.  When you purchase Generator, you get the LiveCycle framework as part of the purchase.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Yes, you need to download the whole Livecycle ES2 package. When you install the product, you can select to deploy only PDF Generator. When you buy the product you can install from the same downloaded "trial" package. You can choose to buy only PDF Generator, or you can buy PDF G + additional modules in the package as you like.