• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ACT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 4058:58:6058 urn:uuid:c6d0005

Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchased the nook b&w however i keep getting  this error message any help out there? called abrnes & noble no help adobe can not be on hold for an hour to get help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2011 Mar 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In order to fix this error your Activation needs to be reset which can only be done by Adobe.

As Adobe does not provides phone support for Digital Editions so you need to log a web case with Adobe there is no any other way to get this done.

To log in web case with Adobe visit following link : http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/

On the right side of the page click on : Submit a web case

Once you submit web case they will reset Activation with in 24-48 Hrs

Please Note : While submitting the web case do not forget to mention your e-mail address and the exact error message that you are getting.

Regards

Rizwan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2011 Mar 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have also had this error twice now.  You can also start a chat session and they

can do it immediately while in your chat session.  I have opened a support case becuase I am confused why this is happening.  I have to activate my computer each time I open ADE?  That doesn't make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines