Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp HTML + Acrolinx IQ?

Participant ,
May 21, 2010 May 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd be very interested in hearing from anybody who uses Acrolinx IQ with RoboHelp projects -- or who has tried to do so. (How do you make it work? How much time does it add? Would you recommend it? Etc.)

Apparently Acrolinx doesn't yet have a RoboHelp plug-in (though this is "on the road map"), but I could have sworn I heard somebody mention at at the recent STC conference that they used Acrolinx IQ in their RoboHelp projects.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Eileen

P.S. The acrolinx IQ system checks for

•  Style (global English, simplified English, customer specific controlled language)

•  Grammar and spelling

•  Terminology

•  Reuse of patterns and sentences

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2011 Mar 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also would be extremely interested in hearing from people who in some way use acrolinx IQ with RoboHelp HTML. I've checked w/ acrolinx recently, and they still don't offer a plug-in for RH, so if anybody out there has been successful in getting RH and acrolinx to work together, I'd really like to hear from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp