• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breeze vs. Articulate

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2006 Jul 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to create on-demand presentations. We are trying to "package" live training classes. Powerpoint presentations are the anchor media that include an instructor, live demonstrations, and video presentations. These on-demand presentations will have to obviously add audio, but also video clips for the live demonstrations in addition to the archival video that's already a part of the live presentation.

I have spent the better part of the last two weeks evaluating Articulate. Unfortunately, Articulate proved it could not handle any (or much) of the video. We were limited to importing just .swf's and .flv's, rather than the wide variety of currently available video formats including .avi and .wmv. Even Powerpoint itself accepts all these formats. In addition, the user interface is kinda ugly. I was told that Breeze was a complete cut above Articulate.

I downloaded the 15-day trial today, and have been trying to work with it. Frankly, it looks almost identical to Articulate. Can anyone tell me what Breeze can do that Articulate can't?

Thanks.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2006 Jul 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello "nlavecchia"

maybe the one who told you to have a look at Breeze ment Breeze Presenter AND Breeze Meeting?
Have a look here and compare with your needs. (In the Share-Pod PPT is the base, similar to Articulate)

HTH,
Volker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources