• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presenter output not showing as started in LMS

Mar 29, 2011 Mar 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm publishing Presenter 7 content to our Kallidus LMS but during testing the status doesnt change. In the LMS the user sees it as Not Started even though there is a date and time when it was last used showing.

status.jpg

There are no quizzes in the content but I've tried changing both SCORM 1.2 and 2004 settings. Am I missing something obvious?

The content is a simple powerpoint conversion with audio voiceover.

Regards and thanks in advance for any assistance. I did try searching for existing articles but the Search box in this forum couldnt even find content for Adobe Presenter when I typed it in.

NickT.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2011 Mar 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to help, these are the settings I've put into Presenter.

settings.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nick,

This looks strange. Have you checked the reports logging into Adobe Connect account and check for that particular content. Does the user shows in progress or completed over there ?

Thanks,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources