1 2 3 4 Previous Next 133 Replies Latest reply: May 31, 2012 1:11 PM by al or robyn RSS

Adobe Presenter failed to open because either it is not licensed or there is an error.. Help!

Davelg7 Community Member

I have been using registered version of Adobe Presenter ( I have a serial number) for some time. Now I receive the following error message:

"Adobe Presenter failed to open because either it is not licensed or there is an error in the licensing system. Please close and re-launch PowerPoint and enter

serial number to license it. If this problem persists, reinstall this product and try again."

The registration page pops up but just briefly--too fast to click the accept/decline buttons. I have tried deleting the Office and Adobe preference files under User as well as uninstalling/reinstalling but the error message persists making presenter unusable. I also tried to install just a a trial version but also receive the same error message.

System is Win 7. As I said I have been using it for over a year successfully.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks...Dave

1 2 3 4 Previous Next