• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning - can't find qnx-air.swc after testing on Playbook Simulator

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a warning in Burrito that it could not load  FlexUnitTestRunner_rb.swc and qnx-air.swc and so it won't show me the  app in design mode.  Did some quick hunting but nothing helpful that I  could understand - anybody have any hints.  Thanks!

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Design mode could not load FlexUnitTestRunner_rb.swc. It may be incompatible with this SDK, or invalid. (DesignAssetLoader.CompleteTimeout)  

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Design mode could not load qnx-air.swc. It may be incompatible with this SDK, or invalid. (DesignAssetLoader.CompleteTimeout)    ChoicesList.mxml

These showed up after running on the BlackBerry Playbook Simulator.  The run works well I just can't view the app in design mode anymore.

Thanks,

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing, and looking for a solution . . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just got this from a friend (Matt) on our Facebook Flash to Mobile group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_169902179710127

-------------

Basically Flash Builder can't show the design view because it can't read  those two SWCs. One is a UnitTest library, the other is a library for  QNX, which is the name of the PlayBook OS. Hopefully, Adobe & RIM  will fix that in the final version, but I doubt it will work now while  in beta. So just create a new project that is not targeting the  PlayBook, copy and paste your files over and then switch over to the  design view. A bit of a work-around but I think that should work fine.

MATT

-------------

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines