• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's with "Invalid Embed directive in stylesheet - can't resolve source" compile errors

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Quite often I notice that I get lots compile errors like "Invalid Embed directive in stylesheet - can't resolve source 'Embed("assets/icons/cancelOnWhite_12x12.png")'. line 165 application.css"

ONLY when there are other compile errors. As soon as I fix these other errors, all "Invalid Embed directive" errors disappear.

Obviously these errors should never show in the first place, and I wonder if this is a known problem with an existing bug report?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2011 Feb 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've passed this on to the compiler guys. I've seen this happen before as well.

Cheers,

Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 25, 2011 Mar 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anirudh,

did you hear back from the compiler guys?

Cheers

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Will keep you posted if I get anything.

I also want to clarify one thing: Design view reports embed errors as well. If you are seeing an error from design view, you should be able to see the "problem" go away and come back when you hit refresh in Design view.

Can you confirm if this is that? If that is so, we've taken care of it in the upcoming release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I dont use design view, so I guess this does not apply to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines