• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search highlights copy to Word

Participant ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated help and searched for a term. When I clicked on the topic, the search term was highlighted. I copy/pasted the topic from Robohelp to Word - and the highlighting stayed. Furthermore, I couldn't get rid of the highlighting by removing it with the Word highlighting feature. I ended up having to retype each instance of the highlighted term. Is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possibly, please report it to Microsoft.

In Word select the word and press CTRL and spacebar.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Peter reported, RoboHelp uses the Microsoft HTML Help Compiler to compile a CHM file. Therefore the fault is with Microsoft not Adobe.

The RoboColum(n)   @robocolumn   Colum McAndrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys. The workaround solution is to just turn off the highlighting option in Robohelp. But the CTRL+spacebar trick worked too! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp