• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get Premiere CS5 working on windows 32bit?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2010 Sep 04, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have heard and read that you could get Premiere CS5 working on windows 32bit! You should download some files that fix it all so you can use it on windows 32bit. But I dont know where to download it. I need help verry fast.

Can someone help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have heard and read WRONG

PPro CS5 is 64bit ONLY and there is NO WAY to make it run on a 32bit operating system

http://www.adobe.com/products/premiere/systemreqs/ - "Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 requires a 64-bit operating system."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be very interested to see some links to those articles, if you have them.

As John mentions, CS5 is a 64-bit only application, so the files that would be necessary would be the complete program, re-written for 32-bit.

Now, with some of the CS5 suites, a copy of PrPro CS4 was included, so that might be what others were talking about. Otherwise, I think that some people are definitely dreaming, but am open to see the articles.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 05, 2010 Sep 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They include a copy of Premiere CS4 if you dont have a 64bit computer.

Maybe its time to upgrade anyway.

GLenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is were i went wrong too.

Premiere CS4 is only included in the Suites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/825/cpsid_82595.html

"To  ease the transition to a 64-bit operating system, CS5 Production   Premium and CS5 Master Collection include a 32-bit support package that   contains 32-bit versions of Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and After Effects   CS4."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wer can I get the Serial Number for the support package? It's not included on my Liucense Certificate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Retail versions have a sticker on the back of the disc case

What did you buy, and where did you buy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a CS5 Master Collection from a retailer here in the Philippines. There is no sticker at the back of the case. I just generate the license certificate on the adobe license website and there's no serial number that belongs to the support package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For any questions about serial numbers, you need to contact Adobe Customer Service:

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ann.

I didn't even think about that too.

I have the MC and forget about just buying Premiere.

Learned something new.  My day is done.

Glenn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines