• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export Release Build stopped working on Flash builder 4.0.1

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2010 Jul 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anybody else have a problem  with "Export Release Build..." with the new Flash builder version ?

I'm  selecting the option through the menu, and nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2010 Jul 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here the error log of eclipse:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2010-07-05 11:25:51.796
!MESSAGE Unhandled event loop exception
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/adobe/flexbuilder/exportimport/releaseversion/ui/ExportSigningPage$1
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportSigningPage.createControl(ExportSigningPage.java:117)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.Wizard.createPageControls(Wizard.java:170)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionWizard.createPageControls(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:310)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createPageControls(WizardDialog.java:675)
    at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.createContents(WizardDialog.java:549)
    at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.create(Window.java:431)
    at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.create(Dialog.java:1089)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction$1.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:93)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:103)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:584)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)
    at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java:411)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3880)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3473)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2405)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2369)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2221)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:500)
    at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
    at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:493)
    at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
    at com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlexBuilderApplication.start(FlexBuilderApplication.java:109)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:194)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:368)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:559)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
    at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2010 Jul 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem during the update process. I downloaded the full Flash Builder package and everything is fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2010 Jul 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like I ran into the same thing. All of a sudden today I found that choosing Export --> Release Build did nothing. Tried it in various projects in various workspaces and got the same lack of response everywhere. I downloaded the latest from adobe.com, uninstalled and reinstalled and now it's working again.

It does appear that there was some error during the 4.0.1 upgrade the first time around. Before uninstalling I checked the Flash Builder version and it was saying 4.0 and NOT 4.0.1 even though I had run the updater to install 4.0.1.

This also apparently explains another problem that I had experienced. After installing 4.0.1 the first time (which completed with no reported error) I found that the 4.1 SDK was not shown as an option in my Project Properties. However, the 4.1 SDK  had been installed into my C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4\sdks directory. I was able to manually add the SDK by clicking the Configure Flex SDKs link on the Flex Compiler tab. But now, after uninstalling/reinstalling the 4.1 SDK shows up as the default and the 4.0 SDK which was also previously present is gone.

David Salahi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem in the select files to include part of the wizard I click finish and nothing happens.  It just brings me back to the same spot.

I read the forums and then uninstalled Flash Builder and re-installed it.  All my projects were working fine before and had stopped working in this same way.  Re-installing fixed the problem for some of my projects, but two still have this problem.  For the problem that still exists this is what the log file says.

!SESSION 2010-08-27 07:23:31.097 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_16
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2010-08-27 07:23:33.069
!MESSAGE
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.event; version="1.0.0"
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1313)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1297)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:309)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:370)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1068)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:557)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:464)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:248)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:445)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)
     at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:337)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 4 2010-08-27 07:24:01.671
!MESSAGE Unable to find view with id: com.adobe.flashbuilder.analytics.ui.SiteCatalystView, when creating perspective com.adobe.flexbuilder.editors.mxml.ui.perspectives.development

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

~>Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2010 Aug 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my own problem.

This error was caused by using \ vs / in the app descriptor xml file.

<icon>

<image32x32>assets\icon.png</image32x32>

vs.

<image32x32>assets/icon.png</image32x32>

This seems like something that should be caught before you get to the export release build step, but it isn't.  The \'s work fine in building and running from within FB, it's only when you go to export that it becomes an issue.

~>Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2010 Aug 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Filed http://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-27412 for you to track.

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You save my time! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines