• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't anchor TOC pane

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2006 Jul 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp x5. In my CHM file, you can actually move the entire TOC pane up and down and left and right. (I'm not talking about the ordinary functionality that lets you expand or contract how much of the titles you see.) I'm talking about the entire pane. I need to "anchor" the TOC so that you can't move it. I've looked at the "Windows" settings and they're exactly the same as in some other CHMs done with x5. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathe@RSA

I believe this is controlled by a TOC "Style" attribute. Expand your Single Source Layouts. Right click the Microsoft HTML Help layout and choose Properties. Now click the Advanced... button. Now the TOC Styles tab. Finally, I'm guessing the suspect file has a check mark in the check box labeled: "Dialog Frame". DE-select this and recompile. Then test.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That worked! Thank you so much Rick!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp