• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cfajaximport causing error

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2011 Apr 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a couple of sites using cfajaximport in cahoots with coldfusion.navigate and coldfusion.submitform and recently, without any change of code they both began to get errors. The errror only occurred on my hosted server. My development server had no errors.

Security: The requested template has been denied access to C:\ColdFusion8\CFIDE\scripts\ajax\messages\cfmessage_en_AU_.js.

The following is the internal exception message: access denied (java.io.FilePermission C:\ColdFusion8\CFIDE\scripts\ajax\messages\cfmessage_en_AU_.js read)

My first thought was that maybe my host changed something, so I worked through the problem with them only to discover that they don't get the error and I was only getting the error in IE8 and FF. When I checked with Chrome, no error?? Closer inspection revealed that althought Chrome didn't raise the errror, that it also didn't "navigate". And yes, JS is on in all browsers.

So next I setup a test page: http://67.199.68.76/test/test.cfm to confirm and sure enough, if I place cfajaximport in there, I get the error.

Now not everyone gets the error. My host advised that the although the error message says I don't have security access, that the file in question doesn't even exist. I checked on my server and it doesn't exist there either but still my sites work ok and the host runs my sites without error. I just did a check with my linux based FF pc and.... no error!

So WTF? It looks as though it's attempting access to an Australian version of the cfmessage file. Yes I'm an Aussie so does that somehow account for why I'm getting the error and my host doesn't?

Less hair than I had yesterday. Anyone??

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 05, 2011 Apr 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using "setlocale" function to specify  the country/language locale:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=functions_s_05.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestion Tiggi

but I managed to resolve the issue with my host. I have my sites on a shared CF8 server

and they had the sandbox setting

set for CF9 instead. Once they changed back, the error went away.

Happy Daze...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Host changed a sandbox setting from CF9 to the more appropriate CF8 server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation