• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide Pictures not displaying in Presenter- only text

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2011 Apr 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have just published my first powerpoint 2007 presentation using Presenter. The pictures on the slides are not displaying in the main window. They are only visible in the thumbnails. Any suggestions for fixes gratefully recieved.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2011 Apr 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi King,

Try saving the presentation in PPT2003 mode. Save as > PPT 2003 format and then publish the presentation locally.

Thanks,

Ravi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi King,

I sincerely regret the issues you are facing with Adobe Presenter. Can you confirm:

- the patch version of Presenter 7 and the host Windows OS version

- the format of the images that you are inserting

- do you see the issue with all images or with specific ones?

- also, as Ravi suggested, pl try saving your presentation as a PPT (97-2003) version and verify the results of the conversion

thanks

Nirupam Tewary

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nirupam,

I am running Presenter 7.0.1

All the pictures are either PNG or JPEG

All the pictures are affected

The only way I could get the pictures to work was to resave all 147 pictures through powerpoint to my computer. A Colleague of mine made the presentation on their computer but they did not have presenter so they brought the presentation to my computer.

Was there a quicker way to embed the pictures?

Also how do I reduce the file size from 52MB to 20MB in the final PDF?

Thanks

Katherine (King)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2011 Apr 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Katherine

thanks for providing the detail; could you also confirm if you are saving the PowerPoint file as .pptx or .ppt?

I have not been able to reproduce the issue using Presenter 7.0.6 with random files I downloaded from the web. Would it be possible for you to share a few slides from the PowerPoint file that contains the 147 images?

thanks

Nirupam Tewary

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources