• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

confirmation message first after clicking on 'x' button?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2011 Apr 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am completely new with 'Adobe Flash Builder', so please forgive me for asking a simple question!

I was wondering if it is possible to have a 'Are you sure you want to close the application?' message after clicking on the 'x' button right above a Adobe Flash Builder application I created.I cannot find the answer on the Internet, so I hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

LisaS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you mean Adobe FB intercepting the click event upon closing the actual browser itself ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I mean the close button of the 'Desktop application'. It runs in Adobe AIR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

look 3/4 the way down this under application termination. you intercept the event (do stuff upon and allow termination to happen) or you can even cancel the termination.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.5/devappshtml/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118676a5d46-8000.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines