Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder Burrito 'unable to resolve ... for transcoding' error css file

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2011 Apr 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to dip my toes into the waters of mobile development with the preview release of flash builder burrito.

I am doing so by trying to port over an application I have built in Flash Builder 4 for the web, by bringing it into a mobile app piece by piece, using the view stack struture peculiar to mobile apps.

I am haivng an issue with my untouched css file that I am trying to use in the app. It's a direct copy from the other app in the same directory structure and yet I have declarations of embedded images of the form:

.topLogo {
    url: Embed(source="assets/images/header-logo.png");
}

Which continually cause:

unable to resolve '/assets/css/assets/images/header-logo.png' for transcoding     Flex Style Problem

errors.

It is drving me utterly nuts. The images are there, and if I change the path to an invalid one I get a proper error in the editor, so it IS resolving them, but then these transcoding errors come up and seem to be triggering repeatedly as the problems pane keeps taking the focus away from the editor.

It's driving me nuts.

Anyone know if I've missed something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2011 Apr 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved by turning off Design View (which we never use anyway, useless thing for OO style programming), it's on by default with a new install of Flash builder.

The mobile app looks promising, just waiting on a developer license to see how it goes on an iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines