• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

java.net.MalformedURLException

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2011 Apr 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to use Flash Builder 4 with Coldfusion Builder 1 to develop a data-driven application. I have decide to use the dataservice concept by generating CFCs using Adobe CFC generator, then use data/services wizard to generate a coldfusion service. All works fine but  I get the following error  what ever I try:

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while  invoking the operation. Check your server settings and try invoking the  operation again.

Reason: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:

I have changed the FlexServer address multiple times uninstall flashBuilder and reinstalled with no avail. Any ideas?

Haluk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 11, 2011 Apr 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3116552

http://forums.adobe.com/message/2082123

are you using CF standalone. btw i don't use CF and know nothing about it as i use msft servers for everything backend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2011 Apr 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

I am using CF multiserver J2EE setup and I have read the links you have provided but all I see is unresolved problem and no workaround. Can this be true?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 12, 2011 Apr 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there are a bunch of unanswered questions and plenty of workarounds for adobe issues

wished someone else would have responded that is deep into CF 😆

the following is true according to me

1) adobe stuff is fun. For me AE, PR, and FB

2) there is a skeletal crew from Adobe supporting its forums

3) use Adobe stuff for the front end but not the back end

4) few people read this forum, look at the view count, expect little. Best bet is google and not here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines